RnB Cattle Dogs
This site was updated on June 19, 2022
We are a small homestead located in Lincoln County Montana outside the small town of Libby. We occasionally breed our Australian Cattle Dogs. Our focus is to produce outstanding temperaments, herding abilities, intelligence, conformation and beauty.
Our dogs receive the best care, affection and companionship available. All our dogs are all genetically health tested in order to
provide healthy and sound puppies for our clients.
We always strive to be sure that potential owners
have experience with ACD's or any of the herding breeds. This way we feel that the potential puppy owner is aware of the demands of bring up a rambunctious and challenging puppy.
An Australian Cattle Dog is
NOT for everyone! They are a loyal, driven, protective
and sometimes a stubborn breed. For us, they are perfect!
All our puppies leave our home and go to yours
with age appropriate vaccinations done,
a 1 year Health Guarantee against genetic defects,
pre-enrolled microchipped (no cost to buyer),
pre-registered AKC registration (no cost to buyer),
a health record,
tails are intact,
worming done at ages 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks old,
a small bag of Pro Plan Puppy food,
plus pups are socialized with our other adult dogs.
To find out more about our puppies please "Contact Us"
Australian Cattle Dogs are NOT for Everyone!
That being said, this explains them well
If you don't want to deal with:
1. Vigorous exercise requirements,
2. Destructiveness when bored or not exercised enough,
3. Suspiciousness toward strangers,
4. Aggression toward other animals,
5. Strong-willed mind of his own; requiring a confident owner who can take charge,
6. Chasing and nipping at things that move: children, joggers, other animals, bikers and cars,
7. Potential for excessive barking, often in a high pitched voice,
8. Heavy shedding
An Australian Cattle Dog might not be right for you!!!!