RnB Cattle Dogs
This site was updated on July 14, 2021
We are a small homestead located in Lincoln County Montana outside the small town of Libby. We occasionally breed our Australian Cattle Dogs. When we do our focus is to produce outstanding temperaments, herding abilities, intelligence, conformation and beauty. Our dogs
receive the best care, affection and companionship available. All our dogs are all genetically health tested in order to
provide healthy and sound puppies for our clients.
We always strive to be sure that potential owners
have experience with our breed or any of the herding breeds. This way we feel that the potential puppy
owner is aware of the demands of bring up a rambunctious and challenging ACD puppy. An Australian Cattle Dog is
not for everyone! They are a loyal, driven, protective
and sometimes a stubborn breed. For us, they are perfect!
All our puppies leave our home and go to yours
with age appropriate vaccinations done, a 1 year Health
Guarantee against genetic defects, a health record,
dew claws removed, tails are long, wormings
done at ages 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks old, a small bag of Pro Plan Puppy food, and are socialized
with other adult dogs.
To find out more about our puppies please "Contact Us"
Australian Cattle Dogs are NOT for Everyone!
That being said, this explains them well
If you don't want to deal with:
1. Vigorous exercise requirements,
2. Destructiveness when bored or not exercised enough,
3. Suspiciousness toward strangers,
4. Aggression toward other animals,
5. Strong-willed mind of his own; requiring a confident owner who can take charge,
6. Chasing and nipping at things that move: children, joggers, other animals, bikers and cars,
7. Potential for excessive barking, often in a high pitched voice,
8. Heavy shedding
An Australian Cattle Dog might not be right for you!!!!